With baseball leading up to what should be an exciting post-season and football season quickly coming around the corner, folks will want to get as much cookout time in as possible before the summer is completely over. With that in mind, we’ve put together a few recipes that cannabis enthusiasts could enjoy next time they want to get the grill going.
Infused Barbeque Sauce:
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 gram of butane hash oil with at least 60% THC
2 cups ketchup
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/4cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup organic apple juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons black pepper
1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons garlic salt
3 tablespoons liquid smoke
1/8 cup cold water mixed with
1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional for a thicker sauce)
1. Melt the butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan then add your hash oil and stir until dissolved (around 5 minutes) then set aside.
2. Mix the ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, apple cider vinegar, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a medium size sauce pot and stir. Once blended together, you can add the paprika, pepper, salt and liquid smoke to the mix and stir.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and then let simmer for about 30 minutes. When the time is up, add the cornstarch mixture along with the hash oil infusion and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes, making sure to stir frequently until desired thickness is achieved.
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup lemon zest (from about 4 medium lemons)
6 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 tablespoons of cannabutter
2 tablespoons of kosher salt
4 teaspoons of paprika
2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice
2 full racks of baby back pork ribs (around 5 pounds)
1. Place all of the ingredients, with the exception of the ribs themselves, in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Sauce up the ribs evenly on both sides then cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Heat your oven to 325°F and arrange a rack at the top and another in the bottom third. Remove the ribs from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature (at least 20 minutes).
3. Line two baking sheets with foil and then place the ribs meat side up on the sheets.
4. Place one of the baking sheets on the top rack and the other on the bottom rack, then bake for 45 minutes. After the initial 45 minutes, switch the baking sheets and continue to bake until the ribs are nice and tender (another 45 minutes).
Cannabis Infused Ginger Sparkling Punch:
16 oz orange vodka
12 drops of cannabis tincture
8 oz ginger liqueur or ginger coffee-flavoring syrup
8 oz unsweetened pomegranate juice
750 ml sparkling wine (chilled)
1. Combine the vodka, cannabis tincture, ginger liqueur and pomegranate juice in a large pitcher and refrigerate until chilled.
2. When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice cubes and pour the mix into a punch bowl. Top with sparkling wine and stir gently until fully mixed.
3. Garnish with orange slices and pomegranate seeds.
Have you ever tried any of these recipes before? Do you have any that you’d like to share?
Cannabis Cookoutcannabis recipesmarijuana cookoutmarijuana recipesweed cookoutweed newsweed recipesWeed Recipes: Cannabis Cookout